Freya Active Force Crop Top Sports Bra offers a wireless style for great shape and support with no wires - tried and tested to be worn for medium levels of support. This sports bra offers a full coverage design complete with on-trend mesh detailing. This high performance sports bra features a new rounder profile using inner slings for maximum support. This wire-free bra shapes and supports by encapsulating and compression. Adjustable padded straps and soft, wide bottom band give comfort and additional hold. Freya uses a soft seam thread to reduce friction against your delicate skin.
This bra, now discontinued, was designed to replace the much loved Freya 4001 (one of the best encapsulation sports bras ever made). It was thought that a rounder shape would make the bra meet consumer needs. In the re-design, the band was made almost a full size larger. It does offer a rounder shape but was never as great as it's predecessor. At the end of 2019, Freya successfully re-re-made the original Freya 4001 in style Freya Dynamic Sport. This new style is amazing!
Item is FINAL SALE
- 58% Polyester, 36% Nylon/Polyamide, 6% Elastane
- j-hook fastening offers a racer back option
- Coolmax fabric wicks away moisture
- mesh panels for cool comfort
- soft hook and eye with four rows for comfort and a more personalized fit
- can be worn as a sports top
- band is a full size generous. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to get a size recommendation
- if you normally wear a 36DD you would try a 34E instead. The cup is similar but the band is snugger
- this bra is still a good bra and can be used for all activities that are low to medium-high intensity