The Sleep Shirt Short Shirt is based on a vintage men’s chemise, the Short Sleep Shirt is our best selling shape and the perfect weekend transition piece for bed to breakfast to sofa, and maybe back to bed. Woven in Portugal, this is an off white textured cotton with a patterned navy stripe. We've called this Deck Stripe because we think it will make great resort wear.
- 100% Cotton
- Patterned vertical blue stripe on cream
- Fabric is described as medium weight, opaque, and textured.
- This classic nightshirt has a roomy cut, with a wide armhole so that restless sleepers won’t feel restricted
- Roomy cut, with a wide armhole so that restless sleepers won’t feel restricted
- Collar stand with placket that extends halfway down the chest, unbutton the shirt and it comes off easily, button it up and you’ll keep the drafts out
- We suggest unbuttoning the cuff and rolling up the sleeves
- This item also doubles as an oversized day shirt or a beach cover up
- Made in Canada with pride
- Cold water wash and hang dry, take care of your shirt and it will last you for years
Fit Tips:One Size:
- Model is 5'7"
- Measurements: Chest width is 24" (circumference 48"), collar to shoulder is 7", placket length is 10.5", sleeve length is 22", shirt length is 39".
- Based on a 5’6” woman’s height, the long will fall just below the knee
- Model is 5'8" and 5'10"
- Plus size: chest width is 26" (circumference 52"), collar to shoulder is is 6", sleeve length is 23", sleeve is 9" (circumference 18") wide at upper arm, placket length is 10.5", length at centre front is 34", and length at centre back is 38".
- This shape was developed specifically for the plus size market.