The Sleep Shirt - Long Shirt in navy twill flannel is a a flannel version of one of our favourite twill fabrics, lightweight and cozy with a brushed texture.
This nightshirt is the same as our bestselling Short Sleep Shirt, but it is a few inches longer. Those extra inches are great if you want a bit more coverage when you are having breakfast with houseguests, chasing after kids, or if you don’t want to show off too much leg.
- 100% brushed cotton
- Blue flannel in a twill weave
- We describe this fabric as medium light weight, opaque, brushd and soft.
- This classic nightshirt has a roomy cut and a good-sized armhole, so you'll be comfortable moving around in bed
- Collar stand with placket that extends halfway down the chest. We think the shirt looks and feels best with the top buttons worn open, and the sleeves rolled up.
- One of our best selling long sleeved cotton nightdresses
- Made in Vancouver, Canada
- Cold water wash and hang dry, if you take good care of your shirt, it will last you for years.
- ONE SIZE / Model is 5'10"
- This item is One Size
- Measurements: Chest width is 24" (circumference 48"), collar to shoulder is 7", placket length is 10.5", sleeve length is 22", shirt length is 39".
- Based on a 5’6” woman’s height, the long will fall just below the knee.
- Here's a nightshirt we recommend if you are looking for more modest sleepwear
PLUS SIZE / Model is 5'9"
- Plus size: chest width is 26" (circumference 52"), collar to shoulder is is 6", sleeve length is 23", sleeve is 9" (circumference 18") wide at upper arm, length at centre front is 39", and length at centre back is 43".
- This shape was developed specifically for the plus size market, made to fit loosely and cover sizes XL to 3X
- Model has 46" bust and 49" hips