Why are all sales final?
- The items we are selling are extremely intimate items. For hygiene reasons, we choose to make all sales final so we can guarantee to each customer that they will be receiving a new, unworn garment or accessory.
Can I use my SFYS Gift Card to make a purchase?
- At this time, we do not accept our SFYS e-Gift Cards on our website. However, you can email us at email@example.com and we will be happy to discuss your options.
Can I use my SFYS coupon on my purchase?
- At this time, we do not accept our SFYS coupons on our website.
How will my purchase show on my credit card bill?
- It may show as: Paypal or "SP*SFYS 4165381234"
How do I care for leather?
- Caring for your lingerie correctly is essential, so please handle with care and ensure you follow the instructions on the label. Specialist dry cleaning of most leather garments is recommended, due to the use of leather alongside lace and other fine and delicate fabrics. You don’t need to dry clean after every use, as it isn’t necessary unless marks occur.
- Try airing the garment on a hanger after use; wipe any minor marks with a damp cloth, and hand-wash gussets in cold water, using a mild lingerie detergent - SOAK. Dry flat and do not tumble dry or iron. All lace, silk and lycra garments can follow the same hand-wash process, please ensure the fabric isn’t wrung dry as this can cause creasing in the fabric which may be difficult to remove. If leather comes into contact with water at any point, leave out to dry flat at room temperature. Do not use a hair dryer or leave near a direct source of heat as this will dry out the leather and cause it to crack. Blot marks or stains with a damp cloth but do not rub as this can cause damage to the leather.
- Avoid leaving garments in direct sunlight. Leather garments are best stored on a hanger to prevent creases and to ensure they maintain shape, i.e. leather cups can misshape when items are placed on top of bras. If stored in a drawer you may want to place items in a breathable cotton sheet to keep them protected. Do not store leather garments in a plastic bag or any other nonporous containers as this will cause the leather to dry out.
- For more information on how to care for leather items, we recommend that you seek advice from a specialist dry cleaner.
How often do you get new merchandise?
- Our industry has a Spring/Summer season and an Autumn/Winter season. To be updated on new merchandise please follow us on Social Media. As well, you may sign up for our promotional email that goes out once per month here.
What does 'ouvert' mean?
- Ouvert means open. Many designers use this term to describe an open back panty, thong or bra. For underwear, the bottom area or gusset will expose the body. In a bra, the nipple area and some breast will be exposed.
What if my item is defective?
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assist you. Please note, each article is carefully inspected before it is packaged and shipped to you.
How soon after ordering will my parcel ship?
- In most cases your order will ship in 1-2 business days (Monday-Friday).
Do I have to pay taxes and duties on my order?
- If you are shopping in Canada, the taxes will be added to your purchase at checkout. If you are shopping in the USA or are an International customer, you may have to pay taxes and duties when the item is shipped to you.
I made a mistake on my shipping address, is it too late to update this?
- Please contact email@example.com asap and we will see what we can do.
I can’t remember my account password?
- Go to the login page here and click "Forgot your password?". Enter the e-mail you used to sign up for an account and a password reset email will be sent to the address.
When I go to payment, it takes me to Paypal but I want to pay by CC. It won’t let me return to the sale.
- Please go to your search history and click on SFYS. This will bring you back to the website. Click on Cart to return to your sale and you will be able to choose CC or Paypal from here.
How do I get into my garment?
- Feel free to email us and we will give you detailed assistance by email, phone or Skype.