The Short Sleep Shirt - Short Sleep Shirt in Iris is a best selling shape and the perfect weekend transition piece for bed to breakfast to sofa, and maybe back to bed. This linen is a medium weight, it isn't too heavy but it does feel a bit crispy at first. Once you've washed it a few times you'll find the fabric softens and feels great.
- 100% linen, iris. Due to characteristics of this fabric, natural variations may occur. These variations should not be considered flaws.
- Fabric is described as Medium weight, Opaque, Crisp, and Textured.
- This classic nightshirt has a roomy cut, with a wide armhole so that restless sleepers won’t feel restricted
- Collar stand with placket that extends halfway down the chest, unbutton the shirt and it comes off easily, button it up and you’ll keep the drafts out
- We suggest unbuttoning the cuff and rolling up the sleeves
- This item also doubles as an oversized day shirt or a beach cover up
- Made in Canada with pride
Available in O/S, Plus - see size chart for details
- O/S : Model is 5'11" and wearing a One Size
- One size: Chest width is 24" (circumference 48"), collar to shoulder is 7", placket length is 10.5", sleeve length is 22", and shirt length is 34"
- One Size fits women’s US size 2-8 oversized, and a US size 10-14 with enough room to move around comfortably
- PLUS : Model is 5'10"
- Plus size: chest width is 26" (circumference 52"), collar to shoulder is is 6", sleeve length is 23", sleeve is 9" (circumference 18") wide at upper arm, placket length is 10.5", length at centre front is 34", and length at centre back is 38".
- This shape was developed specifically for the plus size market, made to fit loosely and cover sizes XL to 3X