Ewa Michalak Le Noir PLM Bra in black is a deep plunge cut with a thin but strong material in the lower cup with room to 'max the cup' across the breast. The PLM version is considered semi-soft, is unlined and it is good for narrow shoulders if you choose to use the cross-strap-multi-way feature.
We at SFYS love this bra for the incredible lift and hold. It gives the appearance of a plunge cut and shows off the 'ladies' in a lovely supported manner.
- Has a deep plunge for under wrap tops, deep-v necklines
- criss-cross strap function - clasp in front
- It gathers the breasts in a way they do not stick outside the contour of the body
- Lifts the bust giving it a rounded shape
- The bottom/sides of the cups is made of shiny stable knitwear, a bit firmed up in a special technological process, gathering and lifting the bust up as well as holding it at the right level.
- The tops of the cups are made of double-layered elastic tulle adjusting to the shape of breasts, even if asymmetrical
- The width of the band, the coverage, the straps and the height of the bridge are adjusted to the bra size
- Sizing in the PLM is shallow at the side wire, regular-deep otherwise
- It's helpful to compare to the cup down to assess which fit you prefer
- usual snug band