Ewa Michalak Gladzioch Bra | BLACK
Ewa Michalak Gladzioch SF Bra in black is a balconette bra with a thin but strong material in the lower cup and an unpadded soft upper cup. The SF version is considered semi-soft, is unlined and it is good for softer breast tissue. We at SFYS love this bra for the incredible lift and hold. It gives the appearance of a lower cut demi-style cut and shows off the 'ladies' in a lovely supported manner.
- Has a higher bridge ideal for medium neckline
- It gathers the breasts in a way they do not stick outside the contour of the body
- Lifts the bust giving it a rounded shape
- The bottom of the cups is made of shiny stable knitwear, a bit firmed up in a special technological process, gathering and lifting the bust up as well as holding it at the right level.
- The tops of the cups are made of double-layered elastic tulle adjusting to the shape of breasts, even if asymmetrical
- Perfect for soft and less firm breasts
- The width of the band, the coverage, the straps and the height of the bridge are adjusted to the bra size
- Sizing in SF style is comparable to BM style, meaning they feature a bit bigger cup volume than padded bras and you might need to size down
- The straps can wrinkle-up vertically, which is a result of the firming-up process and does not constitute a fault of the product